Keeping yourself healthy at work can be difficult especially as seasons change. Healthy habits can be hard to keep up throughout the year. Here are some helpful tips to keep you and your loved ones in tip top health.
- Get plenty of sleep. 7-8 hours of continuous sleep a night will not only make you alert at work it will also help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Wash your Hands! This simple act will keep germs from attacking you.
- Load up on antioxidants. These are immune boosters that are in fruits and vegetables that contain purple, blue, red and yellow hues. They will keep the bad effects of stress from harming you.
- Use the stairs whenever you can. Just a little movement increase your feelings of energy and calmness.
- Take time for lunch. Eating helps keep a constant BS and energy supply to your brain.