Recipe by Teresa Dotson, RD, CDN
14 oz silken tofu block, drained (squeeze out all liquid)
6 oz chocolate chips (Hershey extra dark or semi-sweet)
1/3 cup coffee
½ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
½ cup sugar substitute (Splenda, truvia, ideal)
1 tsp vanilla or almond extract
1 package of low-fat graham crackers
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade or large mixing bowl, place well-drained tofu and vanilla or almond extract.
- Blend/beat until very smooth. Scrape sides with rubber scraper and blend/beat again.
- In small saucepan heat coffee, cocoa, sugar sub and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Continue to stir and gradually add chips until smooth and melted.
- Add chocolate mixture to the food processor or bowl and process until well blended.
- Line sides and bottom of 8X8 inch baking dish with graham crackers.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.
- Cut into 3X3 squares and serve and enjoy!